While I’m not necessarily going to continue highlighting old A to Z essays every Friday and Saturday, it is a fact I’ve now got six pages listing all the topics for the six A to Z’s that I have completed. So let me share them here. This may be convenient for you, the reader, to see what kinds of things I’ve written up. It’s certainly convenient for me, since someday I’ll want all this stuff organized. The past A to Z sequences have been:
- Summer 2015. Featuring anzatz, into, and well-posed problem.
- Leap Day 2016. With continued fractions, polynomials, quaternions, and transcendental numbers.
- End 2016. Featuring the Fredholm alternative, general covariance, normal numbers, and the Monster Group.
- Summer 2017. Starring Benford’s Law, topology, and x.
- Fall 2018. Featuring Jokes, the Infinite Monkey Theorem, the Sorites Paradox, and the Pigeonhole Priciple.
- Fall 2019. With Buffon’s Needle, Versine, the Julia Set, and Fourier Series.