It does seem like I only just began the All 2020 Mathematics A-to-Z and already I need some fresh topics. This is because I really want to get to having articles done a week before publication, and while I’m not there yet, I can imagine getting there.
I’d like your nominations for subjects. Please comment here with some topic, name starting ‘D’, ‘E’, or ‘F’, that I might try writing about. This can include people, too. And also please let me know how to credit you for a topic suggestion, including any projects you’re working on that could do with attention.
These are the topics I’ve covered in past essays. I’m open to revisiting ones that I think I have new ideas about. Thanks all for your ideas.
Topics I’ve already covered, starting with the letter D, are:
- Dual (2015)
- Dedekind Domain (Leap Day 2016)
- Distribution (statistics) (End 2016)
- Diophantine Equations (2017)
- Distribution (probability) (2018)
- Differential Equations (2019)
Topics I’ve already covered, starting with the letter E, are:
- Error (2015)
- Energy (Leap Day 2016)
- Ergodic (End 2016)
- Elliptic Curves (2017)
- e (2018)
- Encryption Schemes (2019)
Topics I’ve already covered, starting with the letter F, are:
- Fallacy (2015)
- Fractions (Continued) (Leap Day 2016)
- Fredholm Alternative (End 2016)
- Functor (2017)
- Fermat’s Last Theorem (2018)
- Fourier Series (2019)
Thank you for reading, and for your thoughts.